SAM PuttLab 5 is an analysis and training system based on accurate ultrasound measurements. It analyzes the 28 most important parameters of your putting stroke and displays the results in easy to understand graphic reports. Discover your individual strengths and weaknesses for better and more efficient training.
Within seconds the system gives you an individual feedback on your putting strokes. The analysis reveals even the smallest details of your movements and allows you to develop improvements and training strategies. SAM PuttLab utilizes ultrasound sensory analysis and therefore is far more precise than any other similar system on the market.
- First system worldwide that provides complete putting analysis (28 relevant parameters)
- Sensational training success on the European PGA Tour starting in 2004
- Only portable system which tracks movement with accuracy needed to analyze the putting stroke
- Easy to use, direct results and immediate feedback
- Reference results of PGA Tour pros create fast success
- Whether indoors or on the golf course – the SAM PuttLab allows training at any time and in any weather
- Choose from 4 models and price points to suit your needs
Request a PDF SAM PuttLab 5 brochure by emailing GlenCoombe@PuttingDoctor.net
Glen is the eastern US representative for Science & Motion and a Level 3 SAM Certified Putting Instructor He trains new SAM users and is the Level 1 SAM Certified Putting Instructor program presenter for North America.
Contact The Putting Doctor for all your SAM PuttLab needs.